There is more than one way to install Photoshop actions. We'll begin with the easiest method, just follow these steps.
1. Open the folder where you saved your RockShutter actions after downloading.
2. Find the .atn file inside with the name of your action set.
3. Double click the .atn file.
4. You'll see the action set loading into Photoshop.
Note: Sometime when using this method, actions tend to dissapear after restarting your computer. That's why we recommend you use the following method.
1. After downloading, save your RockShutter actions in an easy to find location.
2. Open Photoshop and go to the actions palette.
3. Click on the Actions Pallete button. The button is located in the left side panel on your screen. If you can’t find it go to Window > Actions.
4. Click the menu button on the top right corner and click “Load Actions”.
5. Navigate back to where you saved the actions and select the .atn file.
6. Click “Open” and your actions will load into the actions palette.
Now you’ll be able to see the set in your Actions Panel. Click the arrow next to it to display all the actions inside the set.
To use an action just click on it and click the “Play” button at the bottom of the Actions Panel.
That’s it, the action will run automatically and will be applied above your original image inside it’s own folder. Your image will not be affected as all our actions are non-destructive.
When applied, each action contains adjustments layers you can tweak for a better look. Remember that if something goes wrong, you can always delete or hide the action folder and go back to where you started.